Monday, December 6, 2010

Must-see movie list

I'm sick of talking about common, everyday American movies to friends who haven't seen them. In honor of that, I'm making a completely random list of movies I've seen and enjoyed that I think all of my friends should watch. Majority of these will be chick flicks, because that's what I watch and own. Oops. I'm working on that though.

October Sky
For the Love of the Game
Frequency
You've Got Mail
Love, Actually
Ever After
The Santa Clause
Little Giants
Field of Dreams
My Best Friend's Wedding
Notting Hill
Runaway Bride
Stepmom
Conspiracy Theory
Ransom
What Women Want
Pretty Woman
While You Were Sleeping
Sweet Home Alabama
Two Weeks Notice
Clueless
Good Will Hunting
The Thomas Crown Affair
One Fine Day
Serendipity
I Know What You Did Last Summer
Mrs. Doubtfire
The Princess Bride
It Takes Two
Die Hard
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe
School of Rock
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Sense and Sensibility
Pride and Prejudice
Fool's Rush In
Bridget Jones's Diary
Taken

...more to come. If you haven't seen these, rent them!

No comments:

Post a Comment